- You'll never find anything, 'cause RR will shred the documents
- If you did, nothing will happen because it's sanctimonious Michigan -- let us all bow
- If by some miracle the NCAA does levy a sanction, it will be a slap on the wrist, because it's "all mighty Michigan"
- The NCAA will use this as a reason to open a wider national investigation of strength & conditioning coaching and "volunteer" time, even though scholars and critics have been screaming about this issue for years, it pathetically takes it to happen to scUM for the NCAA to wakeup.
- Cheating is cheating. While many programs may or may not follow the rules to the same extent, if one breaks the rules, it should be held accountable.
Video from Freep reporters on their investigation: