- ESPN/Rittenberg - MSU 17-10. "Michigan State's defense has been as advertised, and coordinator Pat Narduzzi told me this week that the unit is nowhere near its potential."
- ESPN/Bennett - MSU 21-17. " The Spartans' D is just better, however, and creates one score off a turnover. Bell does the rest with two touchdowns."
- CFN/Scout.com - MSU 27-17. " This is when Michigan State starts to get the national respect it should’ve received after the Boise State game."
- CBSSports.com/Feldman - MSU 23-14. "Curious to see if Irish remain in the nation's Top 10 in turnover margin after this road trip. Doubt it."
- NBCSports.com - MSU 24-16. "We don’t have much confidence in the Irish offensive line that was able to carve out just 52 rushing yards against Purdue last week."
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Early discussion and prognostications are blowing the winds in favor of Michigan State in their annual tilt vs the ND Irish, under the lights, 8 pm in East Lansing on ABC.