The Michigan State Spartans (6-6/3-5) are 2-1/2 pt underdogs vs Texas Christian (7-5/4-5 Big 12) in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. Kickoff is on Dec. 29 at 10:15 pm ET... which is great, because the ES will be returning late from Indianapolis on that date.
The over-under for the B-Dubs bowl is 41-1/2 points. Other games of note:
- Western Kentucky is favored by 6 over CMU in the Little Caesars Bowl (Dec. 26)
- Texas Tech is favored by 13 over Minnesota in the Meineke Car Care Bowl (Dec. 28)
- Oklahoma State is favored by 17 over Purdue in the Heart of Dallas Bowl (Jan. 1)
- Mississippi State is favored by 2 over Northwestern in the Taxslayer.com Gator Bowl (Jan. 1)
- South Carolina is favored by 4-1/2 over Michigan in the Outback Bowl (Jan. 1)
- Stanford is favored by 6-1/2 over Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl (Jan. 1)
- Georgia is favored by 10 over Nebraska in the Capital One Bowl (Jan. 1)
- Alabama is favored by 9-1/2 over Notre Dame in the BCS Title Game (Jan. 7)
CAN DANTONIO TELL TIME? GIVE HIM A B-DUBS WATCH
Hopefully, there won't be any poor time management like earlier this season in the Iowa game as the team scrambled on and off the field before half, missing a FG opportunity. The B-Dubs bowl is taking care of that, giving every player a Fossil Watch with an embroidered BWW logo, as well as a fancy backpack (each NCAA participant can claim up to $550 in benefits/prizes from a bowl game... the Wolverines get a $420 shopping spree at BestBuy for playing in the Capital One bowl).
BRET BIELEMA TO ARKANSAS
And, can you believe Bielema jumping ship from Wisconsin to Arkansas? That's what $3.2 million a year will buy you. Bielema will replace interim John L. Smith... what a pair those two make. ES never liked Bielema, moreso because he was such an idiot of a coach - a great recruiter, but just a poor X's and O's guy, and he's a terrible chess player. Too bad, because MSU played Wisky pretty well and often took advantage of Bielema napping...