1. What will be MSU's overall record (Wins-Losses) 13-2 (Losses to Oregon and in the National Championship Final)
2. What will be MSU's Big Ten record (Wins-Losses) 8-0, 9-0 including the Championship game.
3. What will MSU finish in the Big Ten East? 6-0
4. Most disappointing loss or potential for a loss? Oregon.
5. Most satisfying victory? (and predict the score) vs Iowa in the Big Ten Championship game, 35-21.
6. Best player? Shilique Calhoun and Mike Sadler. Shilique will deliver as expected while Mike's 46.5 yard-a-punt average lands him yet another cover photo on Seventeen.
7. If it were January 2015, what would you say about the performance of the Spartans in 2014? I'll be sitting by the pool in Pasadena reflecting on another great year and our first back-to-back Rose Bowl visits in school history.
1. 12-2 (losses to Oregon and tOSU)
2. 8-1 (including loss to tOSU and win vs. Wisky in the Big 10 Championship Game)
3. First place in the East
4. Michigan is always the biggest potential for a disappointing loss
5. Michigan is always the most satisfying victory - 37-9
6. Langford has the potential to have a Lo White season this year
7. I wish Notre Dame was on the schedule so we could beat the living shit out of them
3. What will MSU finish in the Big Ten East? Champions!
5. Most satisfying victory? 2 straight wins vs scUM and OSU