Predictions are beginning to trickle out for the Michigan State - Michagan matchup, so far in Sparty's favor. Here is a start. More, plenty more to come. Lots of national build up to this one.
- CFN/Scout (MSU 45-37) - "the Michigan State offensive balance, especially the power running game, will be enough to control the clock."
- Bleacher Report (MSU 38-28) - "Michigan State's hatred for Michigan far outstrips Michigan's hatred for the Spartans."
- Pat Forde/ESPN (MSU 35-34) - "Spartans have been the pluckiest team of the season so far"
- Sports Interaction (MSU) - "I expect plenty of time consuming drives by the Spartans"
- Dan Welin/Bleacher Report (MSU) - "the Spartans are battle tested."
- Locksmith Sports (MSU) - " I like the balance of the Michigan State offense and they do have some talented players on defense also."
- Whatifsports.com (MSU 38-37) - " Michigan will have to stop the Spartans on offense a few times"
- BetFirms (scUM 41-38): "even if Michigan wins this game it is going to be a close game throughout "
- RM Herald/Bleacher Report (scUM 31-27) - "they won't "Stop Denard!"