Dance with the girl who brought you to the party The Enlightened Spartan: Dance with the girl who brought you to the party

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Dance with the girl who brought you to the party


I'm pissed.

OK, I didn't agree with going for two.  But, it's ok - I accept it.  What I am NOT fine with, is that if you are going for two, give it to LJ Scott.  Give him the F*king ball.  It isn't rocket science.  It was a 17-16 game, MSU just scored... 4 minutes left... and...  Instead, the dummy, offensive coordinator Dave Warner, got cute and let Tyler O'Connor throw the ball.

Why?

It makes no sense.  Just none.  If you would have handed LJ the ball, he would have scored the 2-points.  Take a time out.  Think about it.  Get it right.  I don't care.  Just don't let TO throw it.  He's awful.

Don't you get it?  Are you half-blind?

LJ Scott had a career game. 236 total yards on offense - 160 on the ground, 76 through the air.  Give him the rock.  Shit, let LJ throw it instead of TO.

Dance with the girl who brought you to the party.  In other words, give Scott the ball.  Ohio State couldn't stop him.

Give him the damn ball.  Instead, Dave Warner pulls a play out of the damn John L. "Let me outsmart myself" Smith playbook with TO and the ball gets picked off.

Stupid.  Oh well, the team played hard and again the coaches screwed up.  I can't wait for this season to end.