Graham Couch LSJ: "Spartan Stadium crowd was disappointing" - GET WITH THE CROWD The Enlightened Spartan: Graham Couch LSJ: "Spartan Stadium crowd was disappointing" - GET WITH THE CROWD

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Graham Couch LSJ: "Spartan Stadium crowd was disappointing" - GET WITH THE CROWD

Worst weather ever.  EVER .  Snowglobe. 
This is what I sent to Graham Couch of the LSJ today, someone who I respect... but I think he needs a few more years in his gut first after reading this crap. My response - DON'T YOU DARE MESS WITH THE MSU FAN BASE. GET YOUR ASS IN THE STANDS FOR 4 HOURS LIKE ME.

------------------

I did my best. I stayed until 4:30 in the 4th quarter and was frigid and shaking with freezing bones and arms.

I don't appreciate your comment about the Spartan fan-base. You should have been with me the whole game instead of in your cozy box. Your writing is disappointing. I tried. I was there.

Why don't you come stand with me for 3 hours the next time and get soaked in rain FIRST and then watch the temps dive below freezing and the winds pick up? I had Spartan friends fly in with their kids from FLORIDA to watch this game and they left early. You are disappointing with your comments. I throw the blame back on you for even stating as such. How DARE YOU bring up the fan base. Get your ass out of the press box for 4 hours and in the stadium. That's BS. I'm very very upset with what you say.

If we were #1 in the country playing Alabama, that stadium would not be half full. No way, the weather was AWFUL. Get out of your comfort seat for 4 hours and join me next time. That is my invitation to you. See you in Florida where it is warmer.

Yes, I am going to put this on my website and criticize you - it's just not fair. Your statement is biased and privileged. 

If you were to first, be like us, then criticize us. That's fine. But with your report - You have no right to say that. I will blast you on social media. Take me on - it's fine. I have no problem.

-----------------

Freezing our asses off.  Why bother in 124?  Deeter.
I'll be damned if I was gonna leave.  
Colder than a ticket-taker's smile at the Ivar Theater on a Sat night